Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BUNNY LAMP

ugh i've been standing in heels for 11 hours today. it was an important day at my internship place, we've received all the s/s 13 collections and all kinds of fashion people (mainly stylists, journalists and a few more famous bloggers) have been coming by the showroom all day to have a look. it was a blast, i really enjoyed it. i could talk about clothes, drink sparkling wine, mingle and eat delicious food every day for the rest of my life.

after i left i went to pick up a package although my feet were killing me because it contained this and i just couldn't bear to be apart from it:




my desperately awaited _lovely_ _perfect_ _awesome_ bunny lamp!! it's so pretty, i'm so very much in love with it ♡♡♡♡♡

no picture of my face today, though. i'm so very, very sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment